2022 Sincoheren fractional laser Co2 machine Laser 1060nm acne scar removal scar score scanner professional doctor equipment

Model: Monaliza
MOQ: 1
Payment: T/T WESTERN UNION CREDIT CARD PAYPAL
Delivery time:7 working days after payment
Start Port: Beijing
Certification: CE
Package: Aluminum Aluminum alloy case/carton case/wooden case, according to the customs and clients

Product Enquiry

Description

First and foremost, the laser device is unique in its ability to do a fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing to create the least invasive and most effective treatment. The fractional laser allows our esthetician to use a tiny spot of laser via a series of needles in order to create treatment without the need to penetrate or bruise the skin’s surface.

Sincoheren fractional co2 laser equipment has Electrolysis Systems that have been chosen because of their reliability and excellence. The introduction of a new technology for the LPG (low pulse gas) laser. With a higher pulse rate, laser skin resurfacing system that uses this new technology is more effective and has better class results, as well as a more complete wavelength allowing more skin ozone generation.Fractional CO2 laser machines are widely used in Dermatology, Dental and various aesthetic procedures. In this class of beauty devices the laser is not connected to the client’s skin by a power cord, current or electrodes but is instead applied in a continuous controlled manner.

Advantages

1. Painless.
2. Helps renew the entire collagen structure of the skin.
3. Protect the safety of trauma exposure during skin treatment, and the treatment effect is very good. After one treatment, about 20% of the skin is damaged, and the remaining 80% is undamaged.
4. Can solve many beauty problems at once (20-30 minutes).
5. The target tissue is treated with minimal trauma to the surrounding tissue.
6. Short recovery period (Apart from standard sunscreen and moisturizing makeup, the skin does not require any special medical care.)
7. Suitable for all skin types: There are no restrictions on skin tone, thickness and sensitivity.
8. Can be used on any delicate parts (hands, shoulders, neck, eyelids).
9. During the treatment, the barrier function of the skin will be retained, there is almost no risk of infection, and long-term protection and repair are not required.
10. Gives the skin a smooth and even appearance with newly formed collagen that gives the skin its density and elasticity.

Application

  • Vaporization, cutting and coagulation surgical application machines for professional physician operations in hospitals and clinics.
  • Suitable for wrinkle removal and facial peels;
  • acne scars, tattoos, telangiectasias
  • squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, warts, and hyperpigmentation;
  • Soft tissue application for the treatment of cysts, abscesses, and hemorrhoids.

Specification

Laser TypeRF-excited CO2 laser
Wavelength10.6μm
Laser Average PowerCW:0-30W SP:0-14W CW:0-15W SP:0-7W
Laser Peak PowerCW:30W SP:60W CW:15W SP:30W
HandpiecesSurgical Handpieces(f50mm,f100mm)
Scan Handpieces(f50mm,f100mm)
Gynecology Handpieces(f127mm)
Spot Size0.1mm
Scan SizeUp to 20mm*20mm
LCD screen12.1 inch
Aiming beam635nm,<5mW
Electrical100-240 VAC,50-60Hz,800VA
Dimensions(L*W*H)460mm*430mm*1170mm(not including articulated arm)
Net weight40kg

 

Inquire now

    Please prove you are human by selecting the Flag.

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “2022 Sincoheren fractional laser Co2 machine Laser 1060nm acne scar removal scar score scanner professional doctor equipment”

    Your email address will not be published.

    -->

    Style Switcher

    Header Style
    Pre Define Colors

    Custom Colors
    Layout